Each of our clubs is equipped with an outdoor heated pool that is usually open from memorial day to the week after labor day. Both pools have a shallow end of 4' and a deep end of 8'. We do allow kick boards and noodles in the pool area. Feel free to bring a picnic and spend the day by the pool. During our members appreciation weeks we will offer pool parties usually themed and occasionally offer a spin class poolside.
Court One’s indoor pool offers a variety of classes for fun, fitness and skill development. Many open swim times will be available for your enjoyment.
Lap Swim ... A lap lane is available during supervised and unsupervised open swim times for lap swimming.
Supervised Open Swim ... A supervised open swim time with a lifeguard on duty.
Unsupervised Open Swim ... A time for the whole family to enjoy the water. One parent must accompany all children (14years or younger) into the pool.
Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi Area Policies for Safety
- Children 6 and under are required to have one on one supervision from a parent or an approved Court One swim instructor
- Children 7-14 years old need to be supervised at all times, either by a parent or lifeguard.
- Members 15 years old and older are able to use the pool without supervision. All pool rules must be observed by all members.
- Children, especially toddlers and infants, have thinner skin and are thus prone to overheating. According to government safety guidelines, a child should not stay in hot tubs for longer than five minutes at a time. Infants and toddlers should not be taken into a spa and exposed to dangerously hot temperatures at all.
- We suggest keeping the sauna session to 15 minutes or less for children 14 years old and under.